Thursday, February 10, 2005

How I Got The Vette

As nice as it is to fulfill my dream of having a brand spankin' new Corvette, it's still not as valuable to me as knowing what I had to do to get it, and how to do it again. So, over the next few weeks, I'll go over the steps I took to be able to afford it. I believe by sharing what I know, I'll be able to retain the knowledge a lot better. And maybe someone out there in internet land might get something out of this.

Today, I'll talk about the first and most important step: believing you can earn a lot more. If you don't think it's possible, you'll constantly get sidetracked, and any excuse to not follow through will seem like an insurmountable roadblock. A few years ago I decided that I wanted to know how rich people get rich. Reading through what they did made me believe it was possible for me to attain a little sumpin', sumpin'. I've also read and listened to a lot of self-help and sales books. Napoleon Hill, Tony Robbins, and Tom Hopkins are a few of the better sources.

Once I set my mind to take action, and after reading a few books, I learned that there are three ways to make money. You can invest in businesses, in real estate, yourself, or some combination of the three. I did all three. Next time around, I'll talk a little more about the specifics of each. Just keep in mind, there are no lightning fast ways to make money. If you find one, you'll likely lose it almost as fast as you get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home