Monday, September 27, 2004

Back From Portland

It was a fun trip. Shab's students placed in the top 3 of the categories they competed in. I even got an award for my "Big Hair" performance. I might have some pictures a little later.

I got to visit the Multnomah Falls at the Columbia River Gorge, and the Japanese Garden in Portland. Most of the people out there are extremely nice for some strange reason. Almost to a car, whenever I approached a driver from behind, they would pull over to let me pass. That rarely happens in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Anyway, I'm glad to be home. I had to expose a little skin to a bunch of belly dancers to win my big hair award, so it's kind of a relief to not have to be known as the "Big Hair" guy every time I leave the room. They're all nice people though. Can't complain too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home