Saturday, September 25, 2004

Belly Dancing in Oregon

I didn't think I'd have internet access while traveling to Oregon to see Shabnam's return performance at the competition she won last year, but it looks like I do. It looks like a nice place to visit. It's green everywhere, parks all over the place, big mountains, rivers, and there's even a great bread place that gives out huge samples for free. That probably wouldn't last too long in Oakland. The place would be packed with homeless folks.

Shab's performance last night went pretty well. She got a great reception after she finished, and her costume was kickin'. Today I'll get to see a few of her students perform. Good luck Mandy and Doretta. :-)

While at the hotel, I've started playing around with a couple of different design directions for Moluv.com. None of them seem particularly interesting. I think I've been programming too long. It takes my design flow a while to get going. That's enough for today. I'll be back when I get bored with bellydancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home