Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Tuesday Kali

We had another good Kali class last night. This time we worked on defending against multiple attackers. We were only able to do 2 against 1, but that was enough. We all had weapons. I think I did okay, except for the fact that I have the conditioning of a lazy housecat. Oh, that reminds me. I had a dream that I befriended two mountain lions that came to my apartment for food. What the #&*! was that all about.

Anyway, after our initial exercises where we used several defenses for the 1 strike we got down to business. After us students had our turn, Gura went against all 3 of us. My lesson for that day was that if anyone ever traps her in a corner while she has a weapon, don't be the first to attack. I think I got stabbed at least a dozen times. Next class: Thursday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rock said...

You think that was tough, try trapping Gura in a corner when she has NO weapon!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you speak from experience. :-)

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home