Friday, October 06, 2006

FirstData.com

For the past 6 months I've been working on the launch of FirstData.com. My initial role was to assemble the players and provide the roadmap for how the site should evolve over the next few years. Our first step was to bring the look and the client-side code structure of the site up to standards. I think the team did a pretty nice job. Of course, you can judge for yourself.



After everything settled down a little, the part I played involved making sure that the appropriate people would be able to receive and respond to the web form in a day. In a company as big and complex as First Data that's not such an easy thing to do.




We put a a little video on the site that'll give you a quick idea of what the company does.

Now that this site's out of the way (for now) we have some other work to do in the internet marketing department. We're still taking baby-steps, but the biggest of those might just be the collection of payment card industry links I've begun to gather in my Delicious bookmarks. If you know of a blog, or industry rag that's worthwhile to add, send it on over.

1 Comments:

Blogger moluv said...

Nice blog. I hadn't thought to track podcasts. Maybe I should begin adding those too. Thanks for the link. It looks like a great resource.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home